Hello! We’re Clique Studios, a team of smart and hard-working designers, engineers, and strategists who work with inspiring people to make the best stuff online. We’re looking for a hardworking, strategic doer to help support and grow a community in Colorado.
As a community manager, you’ll be the outward personification of our second core value: “Be a student and a teacher”—part event planner, talent manager, part salesperson. This doubles down on a core philosophy of ours: you have to invest in the community before it will invest in you. In Colorado, we've had the privilege of working with Denver Public Arts, Red Rocks, and Sendgrid and we're excited to do much, much more.
An ideal candidate understands digital but could come from a diverse background of experience including grassroots campaign management, trade association management, event series management, community management et al —we’re just looking for the right person. If you’re excited to learn about new industries, solve problems, and take initiative, this role is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce quarterly, recurring events in the community
- Marketing Leaders Lunch (panel / roundtable)
- Product Leaders Lunch (panel / roundtable)
- Grow the reputations of team members as leaders in the field
- Strategize, build and execute value added communications, events, and education that will help us build a community of advocates in the market
- Make connections with industry thought leaders (ex. Interviewing leaders for blog content, grabbing coffee, attending events, etc.)
- Discover and become our representative in associations, groups, and networks (ex. The Marketing Alliance, Downtown Denver, Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association, Colorado Technology Association, etc.)
- Support and strategize with Director of New Markets in how to build our national community
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Content Strategy, SEO, and Growth teams around Colorado specific initiatives
- 80% Colorado community building
- 20% other duties as assigned (collaborating with national BD team, meeting with prospective local clients, etc.)
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Quick and constant learner who puts ideas into action
- Familiarity with the digital industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
- You are a positive, inspirational, drop-everything-to-help teammate
Goals & Objectives:
- Grow our community outreach in Colorado in grassroots and big-picture ways
- Help Clique be an upstanding community member and premier educator in the marketing, design and technology space
- Build Clique’s reputation
- Diversity and range of community
- Relationships developed
- Event attendance
- Newsletter subscribers
- Leads generated from community relationships
You May Be the Right Person If You:
- Love meeting new people, building, and nurturing relationships
- Are a naturally curious person who would enjoy the challenge of learning about different industries
- Enjoy designing, hosting, and organizing live events with an educational bent
- Have a dynamic personality
- Can take ideas and put them into action
- Love Colorado (like, really love it)
- Driven by team-sourced and supported values: Build Something, Be a Student and a Teacher, and Make Somebody's Job Easier. Learn more here: https://cliquestudios.com/implementing-our-three-values/
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work"
- Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement with your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $1,000 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings (past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run)
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k with match after 1 year