Designer Intern (paid)
We are looking for a digital design intern to work alongside our experienced designers in creating web and interface designs. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, passionate about their work, and impatient about getting things done.
Work on user experience design projects for leading local organizations in Chicago (Northwestern, University of Chicago, Adler Planetarium), Denver (Red Rocks, City of Denver), and nationwide. Includes site, application, and interface design. The agency was named a "Best and Brightest Place to Work," a Webby honoree, and won several honors at the Awwwards.
Internship length (4 months)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital design and tools, especially Sketch
- Show desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Hit deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to show mindset and potential for working on UX (user experience) projects. Explicit experience not required
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team sourced and supported values: Build Something, Always Learning and Teaching, and Make Someone's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “Growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year